2. What Personal Data We Collect
The following chart details the categories of Personal Data that we (and the vendors we use to perform services on our behalf) collect and have collected, used, and disclosed over the past twelve (12) months.
|Category of Personal Data||Examples of Personal Data Collected||What is the source of this Personal Data?|
|Personal identifiers||Name, physical address, online identifier, IP address, mobile device IDs, email address, social media profile IDs, account name and password, photo, and video.||You / Other Parties|
|Customer records identified by state law (including the California Customer Records statute)||Name, address, telephone number, and payment card information.||You / Other Parties|
|Commercial information||Shopping history or purchase data, such as which products you have searched for, added to your cart, purchased, or returned. Information you submit or post as part of a product review or survey.||You / Other Parties|
|Demographic information and preferences||Age, gender, preferences, interests, date of birth, age or age range, general geographic location, favorite products, and lifestyle information.||You / Other Parties|
|Internet or other similar network activity information||Webpage interaction information and other electronic communications and content from the use of the Services (such as search history, which areas of our websites you visit and for how long, screen captures, mouse movements, content entry, which links you click on, and which products you view), browser type, device and operating system, and information about the site you came from (referral site) or the site you go to when you leave us. We may also embed web beacons, tags, and pixels in the emails we send to you to help us understand how you interact with those messages, such as whether and when you opened an email or clicked on any content within the email.||You / Other Parties|
|Geolocation data||Location data.||You / Other Parties|
|Your feedback||Comments and suggestions, testimonials, or other feedback you send us about what you may have liked (or disliked) about your experience in using our products or services.||You / Other Parties|
|Your content and posts and other submissions||Content that you create and share, including photos, videos, blogs, personal stories, and other similar media or content. Contact information you share when you refer others that may be interested in our services or products.||You / Other Parties|
|Audio / Visual information||Recorded customer service calls and video you share about your preferences and experiences with our products or services.||You / Other Parties|
|Employment-related information||Name, address, phone number, email address, Resume/CV, cover letter, degrees and education information, languages spoken, work authorization status, job network profile.||You / Other Parties|
|Inferences||Using the other pieces of personal data collected about you, we draw inferences about you, reflecting what we believe to be your preferences, characteristics, predispositions, and attitudes.||Us/You/Other Parties|
3. Purposes for Which We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
We collect and use the above categories of Personal Data for the following business and commercial purposes:
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us.
- To communicate with you about the Services, including Service announcements, updates or offers.
- To provide the Services, including support and assistance for the Services.
- To create and manage your account or other user profiles.
- To send you marketing materials, including information about promotions, discounts, and new products.
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences.
- To serve you targeted offers and ads.
- To process orders or other transactions.
- To respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests.
- To improve and develop the Services and other products and services, including testing, research, analysis and product development.
- To protect against, deter, respond to, or investigate fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions, and to maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Services.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms of Service.
- To evaluate job applicants.
- To verify your identity in relation to requests you make about your Personal Data.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- For any other business purpose we disclose to you or as otherwise set forth in applicable data privacy laws, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”).
4. Sources From Which We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect the above categories of Personal Data about you from various sources, directly and indirectly, including from the following:
- We collect Personal Data directly from you – For example, when you create an account, make a purchase, participate in a promotion, contact us, sign up for our emails, submit a review, apply for a job, participate in our referral program, or otherwise provide information to us.
- We collect Personal Data automatically from your devices – The Services use a variety of methods, such as cookies, beacons, and pixel tags to enable us and other parties to automatically collect information about you in connection with your use of our Services, such as when you interact with our websites, our ads, our other digital content, or our email messages. Cookies are small pieces of data – usually text files – placed on your computer, tablet, phone, or similar device when you use that device to visit our Services. We may also supplement the information we collect from you with information received from third parties, including third parties that have placed their own tracking tools on your device(s). To learn more about your choices for these tracking tools, see the Your Choices About How We Use Your Personal Data section below.
- We use the following types of Cookies:Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- We collect Personal Data from other parties, which may include:Service providers. For example, we may get information from analytics service providers who analyze how you interact and engage with the Services, or from vendors that host or maintain our websites or send emails for us. We may also get information from vendors that provide customer support on our behalf. Our due diligence vendors may also give us information.
- Social networks connected to the services. If you provide your social network account credentials to us or otherwise sign in to the Services through a third-party site or service, you understand some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us.
- Advertising and business partners. We may receive information about you from our marketing agencies, advertising technology vendors, and other companies who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, products, services, advertisements or communications.
5. Who We Share Your Personal Data With
- To companies that assist with or deliver our online and email advertisements, such as social media platforms, advertising networks, and ad tech companies;
- To judicial, governmental, investigatory, or regulatory entities and other parties in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves, our customers, or others, such as pursuant to a court order, subpoena, or government or law enforcement investigation, or in relation to the investigation, prevention, or remediation of actual or suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, or to enforce, establish, exercise, defend or apply our agreements or legal claims, or to protect our rights or the rights of others;
- To our online and email advertisers and other vendors who may provide cookies or other similar technologies for use on our website or in our emails; or as otherwise described to you from time to time or as permitted or required by law.
6. Your Choices About How We Use Your Personal Data
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and text messages. As noted above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers or email you about your use of the Services. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our Services. If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us, please indicate your preference by following the instructions in any promotional email you get from us, or by emailing us at [email protected]
You can control certain cookies and tracking tools. Your browser can help you manage cookies. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
You can control certain tracking for the purpose of serving interest-based advertising. We and third party advertising networks, social media companies, and other services may collect information about your use of our websites over time and across devices, using cookies or other tracking tools, for the purpose of displaying interest-based advertising. Your opt-outs are browser- and device-specific, so you should make these selections on each device and each browser you use. If you clear your cookies or your browser’s cache, you will need to set your preferences again.
Our Do Not Track Policy. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our website may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
7. Data Security and Retention
8. Personal Data of Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from children under 18; if you are a child under 18, please do not attempt to register for or otherwise use the Services or send us any Personal Data. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]
10. Contact Us
Mon-Fri: 9:00-18:00 (GMT+8)
Sat: 9:00-14:00 (GMT+8)